ZooLights – Rules of the Road
- Only vehicles will be allowed into ZooLights.
- For guest safety, all tailgates, van/car doors and hatchbacks must remain closed at all times.
- Riding in the back of a pickup truck is not permitted.
- Guests must remain in their vehicle at all times.
- All vehicles must follow the guided route.
- The speed limit is a tortoise-like 4 mph.
- Vehicle size must be no larger than a full-size long bed truck.
- Max vehicle specs are: 266″ L x 81″ W x 74″ H.
- Motorcycles are permitted as long as guests remain seated at all times.
- Passing is not permitted at any time.
- Bicycles, skates, skateboards or scooters are not permitted. This is a motorized vehicle experience.
Drive through ZooLights – Additional Rules and Regulations
- Feel free to decorate your vehicle. No balloons, please.
- Loud noises are not permitted, including honking, music and yelling.
- Guest should not attempt to feed the animals as they receive a healthy diet from their zookeepers.
- Guest are expected to keep everything in their car (waste from food and beverage) and when they leave Zoo grounds, properly dispose of your waste in a trash can or recycle container.
- Pets are not allowed – please advise in advance if certified service animals will be present , all service animals must be vetted by park ranger staff before entry.
- The Phoenix Zoo is a Non-Smoking Facility. Guests will be asked to refrain from smoking while on zoo grounds.